Why Assistance for start-ups?

As your representative, we can handle all the administrative paperwork for you so that you can concentrate on your core tasks.

What does that mean?

We can register your activity with the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises (previously known as the “Trade Register”) and we can also handle registrations for insurance funds for the self-employed and if necessary set up and activate your VAT number.

We can provide assistance for start-ups in deciding whether to set up as a one-man business or a company. If you choose to register as a company (private limited liability company [bvba], public limited company [nv], private company limited by shares [Comm. VA], cooperatives with limited liability [cvba]), we can set it up in cooperation with your notary (or a notary from our network).

We offer you with help with drawing up your business plan. We interpret this in a much broader sense than the simple obligations associated with drawing up a financial plan required for the creation of a company. The purpose of your business plan is to analyse the feasibility of the project in the first place and to create a solid basis for any loans you may need from financial institutions. We can also handle the latter for you if you so wish.

Further guidance

We can also put in applications for specific licenses and other compulsory registrations on your behalf. We inform you about the legal “books” that have to be kept up to date and the different forms that have to be submitted.

We also check whether your particular case qualifies for a grant.

Comm.V and VOF

In specific instances, you can set up your company as a limited partnership (Comm. V) or a general partnership (VOF). They can be founded privately (without the intervention of a notary). The advantage of these private companies is that there is no obligation to publish annual accounts. This can prove most useful as part of a family holding, among others.

Assistance for start-ups

Do you like our services? Contact us.